Each product is sold subject to its product description which sets out specific details relating to that product. This includes, without limitation, product dimensions, colours, delivery conditions and additional guarantees.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on this website are accurate. However, errors can occur. If an error is discovered for any product you have ordered, we will inform you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it. Bourne Valley Garden Centre reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole or part of, this website with or without notice. Bourne Valley Garden Centre shall not be liable for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- Change the terms and conditions without notice. The use of this website following such change shall be deemed to be acceptance of such change. We therefore advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions to determine if they are acceptable.
If you do not agree or object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the website. Ordering Goods
Firstly, don’t panic if you make any mistakes during your order, you can correct any input errors right up until you confirm payment.
Once you are happy everything is correct and you have submitted an order you will be given an Order Reference Number and details of the products (and/or services) you have ordered. You will then receive an email from Bourne Valley confirming your order was successfu1.
Once we are ready to dispatch your goods you will receive an email headed "Your order has now been dispatched". This is when your contract with Bourne Valley Garden Centre begins. This email will confirm the goods despatched, the courier and tracking ID. Up until this email is sent you have the right to contact the online team and cancel your order.
Sometimes unintentional inaccuracies will appear on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s), even if you have received your Order Confirmation email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid. Substitute Products
In the event of a product being unavailable (for any reason), you will be contacted to discuss potential substitute goods. If the substituted goods are not suitable then a refund will be given. If you agree to the substitute goods, once received if they are deemed unsuitable they will be refunded along with the cost of delivery. Out of Stock and Busy Periods
If we encounter any delays to your order or if the item you have ordered is out of stock, we will let you know as soon as possible and provide you with an estimated delivery date. If we cannot provide you with this you will be offered a full refund.
Whilst we make every effort possible to deliver your goods as quickly as possible, sometimes we can get very busy during peak sale periods and some items will sell out very quickly. At these times to avoid disappointment please order your goods as early as possible. Restrictions - Age Requirements
We have available online a large range of gardening products, and some of the products that we sell, for example, garden tools or fertilisers, can be unsafe or dangerous to children. It is therefore a condition of purchase that you are aged 18 or over at the time you make the purchase from us. If you are aged under 18, please ask your parent or guardian for assistance. Delivery
We deliver to the UK only. All of our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail post or courier delivery service. We instruct all our couriers to complete deliveries to the address you have stated on your customer order. To ensure the product reaches you in good condition and you are satisfied with your goods all our courier deliveries are completed on a “Proof of Delivery” service. This means that the courier will deliver to your address and require a signature for acceptance of goods by you. If you are not in at the point of delivery our couriers will leave a business card giving you their details to contact them for redelivery to your address on the earliest possible date. We always aim to succeed in our deliveries and in the unlikely event we have been unable to make delivery on two occasions the goods will be returned to The Bourne Valley Garden Company Ltd, and a further charge may be payable by you to have the goods dispatched. FREE Delivery
- All orders of £45 or more are delivered FREE of charge unless stated otherwise. Offer limited to the UK Mainland and orders under 25kg in weight*.
- Gift Cards and individual packets of seeds that can be posted will be despatched via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery Signed For service at a charge of £1.70.
- Events Tickets sold online will NOT be posted, but must be collected in store. Instead you will receive a confirmation email. Obviously you will NOT be charged delivery,
* Our system may offer Free delivery over £45 when the package is over 25kg. We reserve the right to (on your agreement) charge delivery or cancel the order if delivery cannot be arranged as per the terms of our offer. Prices - UK Mainland
Standard Single Parcels up to 15kg - £4.99
Standard Single Parcels 15kg - 20kg and above - £9.99
Bulky and Heavy Products greater than 25kg - £20.00. The system may allow you to complete a very heavy order. We may have to call you regarding delivery even if your order has gone through online. We reserve the right to cancel the order if delivery cannot be arranged for deliveries greater than 25kg.
- Delivered by our Courier Partner (we normally use UKMail)
- We aim to despatch products that are in stock within 24 hours of receipt of order, meaning you should receive your goods within 48 hours of ordering.
- Orders received on Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday and will be delivered to you typically on Tuesday or Wednesday (excluding Bank Holiday Mondays where the item will be despatched on Tuesday).