Customer Notice: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Bourne Valley Garden Centre and Farm Shop are all open and operating at our standard opening hours of 9am - 6pm, Monday - Saturday and 10am - 4pm, Sundays.
The Bourne Valley Restaurant is now open for indoor and outdoor dining, with the opening hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday - Saturday and 10am - 4pm, Sundays.
Covid 19 update – 19th July 2021
The government advice regarding social distancing and mask-wearing has now been updated.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear a facemask in store, however we recommend it for your own safety. We respect anyone’s right to continue wearing a mask if they feel more comfortable doing so, particularly those who are clinically vulnerable.
- As it has been a great success, we will be continuing table service at the restaurant and for the time being will be keeping tables spaced apart.
- We will no longer have to stick to the ‘rule of six’ and will now be able to take bookings in the restaurant for larger parties. Our beautiful garden room is available to hire for private functions – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01932 342013 to find out more.
When shopping in-store please adhere to the social distancing and safety measures we have in place. These include:
- Wearing a face covering at all times in-store (unless exempt) and sanitising your hands before entering using the hand sanitiser we have provided
- Please maintain social distancing from other customers and our team
- Please only handle goods you intend to buy
- Please pay by debit/credit card and where possible use the contactless facility. There is a £45 limit for contactless payments
- Please step back from the tills to give our till operators the distance to be able to scan your items safely
- To keep everyone safe we shall be limiting the numbers of customers in-store at anyone time
We thank all our customers for their support and understanding in this very challenging time.
All the best,
Paul and Jo Elding and all of the team