Customer Notice: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Bourne Valley Garden Centre and Farm Shop have now resumed standard opening hours of 9am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm, Sundays.
The Bourne Valley Restaurant remains closed at present.
To protect both customers and our staff, we have introduced some new in-store social distancing and safety measures. These include:
- A maximum of 50 customers within the garden centre at any one time, with no more than two individuals shopping together. If the number exceeds this you will be asked to queue outside by a staff member until instructed.
- Two metre queuing spots and social distancing markers throughout the store
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of trolley handles, till points and chip & pin machines.
- Our contactless card payment limit has now increased to £45 and we request customers use card payment where possible.
- We regret that under 16`s and dogs are not allowed presently. Only guide dogs and assistance dogs will be permitted.
We will continue to follow government advice and will update you on any changes to our service. We kindly request customers abide to 2 metre social distancing guidelines around the store and where possible complete their shopping speedily.
For those that may prefer to shop online, our webshop is open and able to provide local delivery or free next day Click & Collect. A large array of our in-store products are now online with more continuing to be added daily.
We thank all our customers for their support and understanding in this very challenging time.
Paul and Jo Elding and all of the team