Customer Notice: COVID-19 Coronavirus
Bourne Valley Garden Centre, Restaurant and Farm Shop are all open and have resumed standard opening hours.
To protect both customers and our staff, we have introduced some new social distancing and safety measures in-store.
- A maximum of 50 customers within the garden centre at any one time, with no more than two individuals shopping together. If the number exceeds this you will be asked to queue outside by a staff member until instructed.
- Two metre queuing spots and social distancing markers throughout the store
- Regular cleaning and sanitising of trolley handles, till points and chip & pin machines.
- Our contactless card payment limit has now increased to £45 and we request customers use card payment where possible.
- Only guide dogs and assistance dogs are presently permitted
We will continue to follow government advice and will update you on any changes to our service. We kindly request customers abide to 2 metre social distancing guidelines around the store and where possible complete their shopping speedily.
For those that may prefer to shop online, our webshop is open and able to provide local delivery or free next day Click & Collect. A large array of our in-store products are now online with more continuing to be added daily.
We thank all our customers for their support and understanding in this very challenging time.
Paul and Jo Elding and all of the team