Product Description: Assorted colours and varieties
Application: Border or bedding plant, good for cut flowers. Short varieties can also be grown in containers on the patio or balcony
Expert's Tip: For early flowering, tubers may be started off in boxes in April; use a light soil mixed with compost. Keep slightly moist, cool and free from frost. When danger of frost has passed, plant out the sprouted tubers. If used as a cut flower, cut flowers only when completely developed.
- Planting Time: March onwards
- Flowering Time: All summer long
- Flowering Height: 80cm/32 inches
- Planting Depth: 15cm/6 inches
- Planting Distance: 60cm/24 inches
- Soil/Position: Any well cultivated, garden soil with a good supply of organic material. Sunny sites away from strong winds.
- Colour: Mixed