Part-Time Marketing & Digital Communications Co-ordinator
Experienced and pro-active Marketeer with website management, digital communications and event management experience required.
You will plan, implement and evaluate our multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Working with the Company Directors and Garden Centre Manager, your core responsibilities will be day-to-day maintenance of the company e-commerce site and social media platforms, creating customer e-comms, co-ordinating local print and digital advertising, produce customer newsletters, creating in-store POS and managing our annual programme of events.
- Project and event management experience with strong organisational skills.
- Experience with website management (particularly e-commerce websites), creating targeted email communications and social media management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as a team, delegate and motivate others.
- Able to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Previous retail marketing experience or experience in the garden centre industry would be advantageous
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustration software and Wordpress, Mailjet or Mailchip, Buffer or Hootsuite platforms would also be highly beneficial
This is a part-time position of 25-30 hours per week. The hours are flexible within Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Very occasional evening work and weekend work may be necessary to manage events.
Salary: £23,000 per annum pro rata.
20 days Holiday plus bank holidays, Pension, Free Parking